Sunday 14 October 2012

Growth

Q. How have you grown in faith in the past year?
A. You can see my growth in my posts I put up here. I've grown in my love for God.

Q. How have you grown in faith in the past month?
A. You can see here and here, the things I've learnt in the past month, which have kept me growing.

Q. How have you grown in faith in the past week?
A. Um... 

I was asked to answer these questions in a conversation recently, and the last question caught me off guard. I was tempted to say, "I was busy", or "It wasn't a priority" but I knew such excuses couldn't cut it. I had 'paused' my growth during the week.

You could argue that I've been growing enough lately, or if it's only for a week then it's fine, but that wouldn't be true. I am a tree, and I want to continue growing, even if it is by a little bit at a time. I never want to 'pause' growth in my love for Jesus.

A short post today, but only because I feel some other things I want to say need their own post to develop fully. So get excited for next week!

So, what will you do to grow in faith this week?

1 comment:

  1. A very lovely post with thoughts to ponder.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete