I have again won the "Versatile blogger award", thanks to Carmen, of http://catstuff-carment.blogspot.com Last time I won this award, I did not send it off to others as I should have, but this time, I have seen enough good blogs to share this award with. But first, I need to say 7 things about myself. This is a good time to get to know the tree!!
- I love making songs, but can never write lyrics. I hope to write a song about a tree by the river soon.
- I write my blog in a special place reserved for writing, and I like being stinking hot while I write it... Somehow makes me get my ideas out better
- I am very forgetful, so sometimes I have a great post idea in my head, but it never reaches the computer.
- I love my readers, and commenters very much! Without you, I would have stopped blogging ages ago. Thank you!
- I am very awkward about my blog to my friends. It feels weird for them to read something I wrote, as though it is important stuff! (It is on the internet, it must be important!)
- I actually made a website first, and then made a blog to support it, but now the website has not been updated for months, and this blog is more important.
- I kept. changing my blog theme. From "Talking about the untalked things" to "Deep, thoughtful, encouraging, fun", and then finally "Living as a tree with God at my side". I appreciate feedback on anything you might want me to change.
Now, I have to award this blog to seven other people, so here goes.
- Stephanie at Diary of a creative teen
- Biohazard at My confusion theory
- CityGirlChic at Live, Love, Laugh
- Ella at Single Parent Faith
- Thom at To Gyre and Gambol
- Taylor at Penned By Taylor
- Vic, Lindsay, and Ashley at For The Love Of Blogs
These are very good blogs in my opinion, so please go check them out!
To all those people above, the rules of the award are to say 7 things about yourself, and share the award with 7 other people. Share the love people!